Saturday, April 13, 2013

Princess Diana for New Empress!

A commission I did for New Empress magazine. I was asked to illustrate a portrait in black and white of Princess Diana for an article on the new biopic starring Naomi Watts. This was a challenge as I have always worked using colour. Had to lock my colour swatches away and become immersed in a world of black and white. I am really happy with how it turned out and will definitely have no qualms about working in this style again!







































I ordered a copy of the New Empress magazine which arrived today. You can check it out here or buy it here.Its so exciting to see your work in print, I can't wait to sit down and have a read with my cup of tea.




























(P.S. I haven't been blogging or illustrating for a while because of conjunctivitis which is finally not being such a bother lately.)

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment